Monday, August 30, 2010

Rock-N-Roll Quilt

So what have I been working on the past few weeks...
this Rock-n-Roll Quilt!

I made this quilt for my Uncle, who has rock-n-roll in his blood!  A few months ago, he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.  He is fighting back with chemo treatment but I wanted to cheer him up with a fun, warm quilt.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers...

Back - I love the music note quilting! 



Finished quilt



Don't you love the keyboard fabric?




Close up of appliqued music notes and quilting...

1 comments:

SewCalGal said...

HI Jamie. Beautiful Rock & Roll quilt. I truly love it!

I tried to email you in response to your comment about rag quilts, that you left on my blog. But I think your settings are as a no reply blogger (you may want to consider changing them). Email me directly and I'll try to help you.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com