Friday, March 19, 2010

Checkin' things off my list...

Last time I posted, I was on my way to a new fabric shop...Fabric Etc. 2 at 446 North York Road in Elmhurst, Illinois.  This place is definitely my new favorite fabric shop!  It is spacious, has tons of fabric, and the staff is wonderful.  I brought two quilt tops that I made and couldn't find borders for...the dragonfly quilt and my memories of the southwest quilt.  The staff, and some shoppers, at Fabric Etc. 2 helped me find the perfect fabric to compliment my tops.  I also found some fabric for a new quilt project...very exciting!  Even though the huge quilt convention is just around the corner, I couldn't help myself.  If you live in the Chicago-land area and haven't been to Fabric Etc. 2, I would definitely recommend you check it out!


Here is the corner of the quilt so you can see the border - I love batiks! 




Jango couldn't help himself!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I love the color combination. It's very dramatic!