Sunday, March 21, 2010

WolfSong

Last week at Fabric Etc. 2, I saw this beautiful wolf quilt that was made with fabrics from the Wolfsong collection.  I bought fabric to make the quilt for myself, but the shop didn't have the tree background that borders the wolf panel.  I have been looking online and cannot find the fabric anywhere!  I am going to shop around and see if I can't find the fabric, maybe I can find something close.  Here is the link for the pattern if anyone else is interested in this beautiful quilt!

Picture from Classic Cottons


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site while looking for wolf song fabric, I believe they have what your looking for. http://www.quiltersjoy.com/FabricExclusivelyQuiltersWolfSong.html

Jamie K said...

I wish I knew who to thank but THANK YOU!!!! Found the fabric I was looking for.