Saturday, June 26, 2010

WolfSong Top finished!

 finished the Wolf Song quilt and I cannot wait until this one gets quilted.  My machine is still making weird noises so I really need to take my machine in for someone to look at it.  Just one more thing to do...


Anyway, here are some pics of the finished top!  I really love the flying geese row on the top and bottom.  Now that I have been quilting for a year, I find myself trying to make sure that everything is exactly perfect so I had to rip out quite a few of the geese and redo them.  I don't have a picture of the back but I just LOVE the back.  Hopefully this will get dropped off to my quilter this week and I'll have it back soon!


2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

Love it! this isn't conmericial pattern is it? Beautiful!

Jamie K said...

I found the pattern at http://www.classiccottons.com/free-quilt-patterns.aspx

They have the pattern I used and another quilt pattern. I did the wall hanging and it was pretty big!!!