Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scrapblog

In addition to blogging about my quilting, I have started a ScrapBlog Journal.  If you have never been on Scrapblog, make sure you have a few hours to spend...it is amazing!  It is a digital scrapbooking software.  You can create your own digital books or you can pay to have the books bound and shipped to you.  My sister made a Scrapblog about her vacation and it turned out GORGEOUS!  There are tons of free layouts, stickers, and other digital scrapbooking supplies so if you dont' want to spend anything, you can make one for no cost!  If you want something special, there are stickers and backgrounds you have to pay for.  I have made several Scrapblogs and haven't paid for anything yet..that is how many free items are available.  Just wanted to share what I have so far...many pages are not 100% complete.  I love ScrapBlogs because they allow you to be crafty without the mess!!!

Click Here to look at my Scrapblog!

0 comments: