Friday, January 1, 2010

Wonderful Holiday Season

The last few weeks of December were spent putting finishing touches (binding, labels, etc.) on the quilts I made for my family for Christmas.  Everybody loved their quilts and I was so excited to see the reaction from each person about their individual quilt.

Currrently I am in the middle of making a wall hanging for my dad that has car and tool fabric.  I will post pics of this one soon.  Here is what I will be working on in the near future:

1.  Finish dragonfly quilt (put borders on) and have it quilted
2.  Finish backing of gingerbread quilt and have it quilted
3.  Finish the wall hanging for my dad
4. Work on an airplane quilt for Scott (need this one by the end of Feb!)
5.  Misc. projects for family members with the scraps of their quilts
6.  Pinwheel quilt
7.  Learn how to make a rag quilt

So I will be very busy in the weeks / months to come...

Happy New Year!

0 comments: